Sunday 17 February 2013

Sunday 1.


This entry is all about flowers. I am, once again having difficulty with photography. It does seem to me that once I have got used to doing almost anything on computer, the machine then changes all the procedures around leaving me (and probably a great many other users) up a gum tree, and , as Wodehouse says - very  far from gruntled. Oh well..... this morning we pottered round the garden taking pictures. The above and below ones are of the two hellebores in bloom.

The below photo shows the first daffodil in bud.

After church we whizzed around to the new Morrison's superstore to buy some things ready for Ruth and the girls arrival on Friday- necessary things for teenagers - potato crisps and Coca-Cola, among others. The new store seems to be very well stocked, and has a good range of reasonably priced cut flowers, so I bought Ann the below carnations- white with pink rims - rather pretty. I must now practice with the new photograph system.
Goodnight all.

3 comments:

Nea said...

Thank you, but please don't do any more, we can make do with the queen's pudding leftovers:)

...And the tap water is no different from here now, thanks to the cryptosporidium and chlorine, in fact yours is probably cleaner.

Unknown said...

You should be so lucky. It has ALL been devoured. Never mind, perhaps we can persuade Mama to build another one while you are here. I will work on it.

Unknown said...

P.s. I don't mean the crisps and Coca Cola have all been devoured; but the Queen of Puddings most certainly has.
Warm regards (burp) Pa.