Tuesday 6 March 2012

Tuesday.



This morning went to lip reading classes. As always tiring but enjoyable. Priscilla bought along a bagful of snowdrop plants (some double, some single) for Ann, and as a thank you for fixing her grandfather clock a few days ago. She knew I hadn't intended charging her for it, but I told her the snowdrops  made us all square anyway. Lovely sunny morning as I walked home, and took the above snapshot, the red brick building on the right is the town library (and a good one, too).



Last Friday morning, as I walked home from Cafe Church, stopped at the flower stall on the Market Place and purchased the above bunch of stocks for Ann. They look well and smell absolutely gorgeous. Must close now and get to bed. Got to hit the road at seven tomorrow  morning for the Long Melford Antiques Fair.

Good night All.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I love stocks. Surely its early for them.

Unknown said...

Imported, I should think Pat. Or raised under glass. They lasted well though. They've just been put out (12th March).