Friday 15 July 2011

Friday 1.








Just back from Cafe Church, where I enjoyed my weekly coffee and..... (thinks.... flaky French job.......got it!)- croissant.  Nattered with Martin, Robert, Hilary, et allia; then did a bit of work on the bookstall, now heavily revamped, and having been closed for a couple of months, because of concerts in Church. Then walked home. The town is looking very well this summer, with many hanging baskets of flowering plants every where. The top two photoes show our library, and the bottom two the Guildhall. Got to nip back into town soon - should have gone to bank (don't seem able to make my head save my feet these days- still, it's all good excercise I suppose). After lunch will do. More later perhaps.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Nea said...

Hope the bank still has some money left in it, there seems to be a bit of a financial crisis going on, or is that just here?

Speaking of flaky French things, the girls and I are off on Monday for gay Paris. Our goals are:
1. Jump off the Eyefull :) Tower.
2. Commit a crime of fashion.
3. Eat heaps of French food s'il vous plait.
I'll let you guess which goal belongs to which girl.

Unknown said...

My guess would be :

1. Eyfull - Freja.

2. Crime of fashion - Ruth.

3. French food from a sil vous plate - Tuva.
______________________
How near was I ?

Nea said...

Sorry, 0/3 :(
1.Tuva
2.Freja
3.Me :)

Unknown said...

Gosh, got all three wrong. I shall never understand (or second guess) women.
Love - Father/Pa.

Four Dinners said...

Caz has not, and will not see these pics...or I'll get nagged again..."Dinners! Just a couple of baskets..."

When the garden is back to normal!!!

Crowbard said...

Dash it, I got none out of three too!
1. Off the Eye-full without a Parachute - Pooh.
2. cream of fashion - Tuva
3. Froggy-food off a silver plate - Freja
But you're all terribly adventurous and iconoclastic demoiselles de jour.
'ugs et grosses bisses...
GUC

Unknown said...

Yes, but iconoclastic means a breaker of images, I think. And I'd hate to think of my female descendants going to Paris and smashing Notre Dame and Lark de Triomph.

Unknown said...

P.s. Hello Forde-Innes. I hope you've taken photos of your garden so you can show us 'before and after' pictures.
Our regards to Caz by the way.