Thursday 16 June 2011

Thursday.

My two anvils outside the forge/potting shed (But Ann will keep trying to grow things up the anvils).

A corner of the garden (again! - although things grow and alter so quickly at this time of year that it's usually a new picture).




Still life I think - corner of the dining table - not the photo I meant to publish, but can't be bothered to cancel this one and start again, so I'll let it stand.

Spent this afternoon clearing out and tidying up my workshop because yesterday I'd cleared my backlog and completed ALL the work waiting for me. I found this thought rather depressing so I started looking round and - guess what ?- yes, I found I'd got plenty of work left to do. So I've started on it, and feel the better for still having something to do.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: