Thursday 29 July 2010

Thursday 2.



Above is snapshot of supper. Consists of gammon steak done in a chilli and pinapple sauce, with butternut squash roasted with red peppers and courgettes. Plus fried potatoes and cabbage. In the ordinary way I think that most squashes and ALL courgettes are rather bland, but the red peppers balanced it out nicely, and made a very tasty dish of it. A delicious meal, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I'm now going to go and sleep it off. Goodnight all.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

Could you please pack me a dinner to go?

Unknown said...

No, sorry Lori, but we only do 'eat in' meals here; but you're welcome to one whenever you come over.
Warm regards, Mike and Ann.

Unknown said...

P.s. In the house and on the house, of course.

stigofthedump said...

OK couldn't resist and you are right it looks bloomin' lovely !!!
However, I am a little concerned that you may have toooo much time on your hands if you are photographing your supper ??? Was the camera to hand or did you delay eating the meal so you could get the old brownie and take the shot ??? Our family gets stranger by the day !!! much love Stig x

Unknown said...

Hi Stig. It really is time that you got up to date on cameras. We have come a long way from the box Brownie that you had to load with gunpowder if needed 'flash'. I have a 'digital' camera for the blog. It is called this because I use a digit (finger) to press the button that fires it. This is all that is needed to use the camera, and as I keep it on the ledge beside my dining chair, the food really doesn't get cold whilst I load and use the camera. It is honestly Really Really easy. I'm sure you could learn it.
Much love, Father.