Tuesday 11 May 2010

Tuesday 1.

 


This morning there was a ring on the back door bell just before eight a.m. It was our electrician come (by appointment- which Ann and I'd both forgotten) to fix me up light and power in the potting shed/forge. Fortunately, I was up, dressed, and about when he arrived (by a miracle). By a greater miracle, I heard the bell from my workshop, so I made him a coffee, and he got to work. He'd done the whole job by noon, and I was glad of it. I've been managing with an extension cable for the three and a half years since we've been here. It'll be nice to be able to work out there of an evening when necessary.
A week or so ago Lori Skoog, of the Skoog Farm Journal, put up some pictures of windows she'd taken photoes from and through, so I thought I'd have a try, and the above is one of them. Hope you don't mind me pinching your idea, Lori, or at least trying it.
Ann's booked us into a new discussion group this evening, and I've agreed to give it a try, so I must go and make meself decent for it. More later maybe, depending on what time it finishes.
Cheers, Mike.

No comments: