Monday 31 May 2010

Monday.

 


More windows. Ann's just gone off to spend the day with her mother, she'll be back tomorrow. I'm down in the undercroft idly flicking back through old blogs and comments. Quite interesting but totally unproductive, so must get on with some work (got Long Melford Antique Fair on Wednesday) and I've got lots of cleaning and labelling to do. Perhaps I'll do a bit more blogging this evening. My favourite 'dip into' book is Parson Woodforde's Diary, and having just looked back into this blog I think perhaps it's turning into a latter day P.W.'s Diary. Must guard against. Cheers, Mike.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Crowbard said...

Beautiful light on the lily-of-the-valley; I shall always remember Pop Trower picking them for his button hole from the row by the front door.

Unknown said...

Yes, to wear for the Anniversary. Which coincided (more or less) with your birthday.