Sunday 4 April 2010

Sunday 1.

 


Above photo is of Ann and meself, just before the morning service. Ann robed for serving, meself in choir robes. It was a good Easter Service. All the joyful Easter hymns.
After the service we were discussing the bookstall in church. Ann said she had an old damask table cloth that was the right size for the bookstall, and which she could dye to the colour needed. I said that it might be an old table cloth but it was too young to dye. Pauline, the new Dean's wife snorted with laughter, but nobody else spotted Michael's attempt at juvenile humour. I winked at Pauline, whom I now suspect to be possessed of a sense of humour, despite being a counsellor. Must check further.
More shortly.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Crowbard said...

I say you both look absolutely spiffing in those vestments. Your blue and white gear is particularly snazzy Mike, you wear it well!

Pootatu's v-word is 'tabaring' which I think is Saxon for 'people of the tabard'.