Thursday 11 February 2010

Where's Mike gorn?

Looks like its working from Leicester,the three comments I (Crowbard) made are sitting in the moderation area - I've just published the four comments from Mike's other regular viewers which were awaiting moderation.
Mike placed the last two brief blogs inviting comment and seems to have disappeared.
The two previous virus related blogs were placed by Crowbard at Mike's behest.
Clearly he has de-virusified his 'pooter and nipped out to celebrate.
Thanks for all your support, I'm sure Mike will be blogging again in no time!

4 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

Welcome home old bean.

Would you do me the favour of crossing your fingers at 11am tomorrow (Friday) ?

I am taking my Driving Instructor Part 1 exam.

I need all the help I can get!!!!

Thank you old bean.

...and glad you're back virus free mate...

Lori Skoog said...

OK Mike! Get back here!!!!

DILLIGAF said...

I passed old bean!

Thanks for 'putting a word in' eh?

Unknown said...

Congrats 4Ds, I suspect you did it all by your own efforts! - but I crossed mine too.... (Too late that is!)
Sorry Lori!( no rhyme intended) - still fine-tuning the device!