Saturday 25 April 2009

Saturday.


Just been flicking back through photoes and this was taken last July when we got together to celebrate Gran's hundred years. It shows Ruth, Lasse, and the girls, Ann and meself.

Got a busy day ahead of us. Hopefully time for one quick game of scrabble this afternoon, then across to the Church, where I'm stewarding at the art exhibition, and Ann's helping with the refreshments. This works well, as they usually put me on the welcoming, entry ticket and catalogue counter at the door, and it also means that Ann regularly supplies me with cups of tea. Just got time now for a couple of hours in the workshop before lunch. More later, perhaps. Cheers, Mike.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

I recognize the people in this photo. Thanks for posting it so I can get a good look. Hope you had a great day at the art exhibition. You are very busy! We have been playing scrabble too....

Maggie said...

What a lovely family photograph, I cannot get over how much Ruth looks like Daddy as well as taking after Ann. Obviously a good mixture of genes!

Unknown said...

Hi Maggie. Do you know, I've never noticed the likeness but looking at that photo of Daddy on a motor bike during the war, and comparing it to this one, yes Ruth does take after him. Good to hear from you. Love, Mike and Ann.