Tuesday 12 August 2008

More Tuesday.

Just been flicking back through old photies and came across this. It's amazing how much we've had done, and how much the garden has been altered in the last eighteen months or so. We've still got things to do to it, and it will alter more as the things we've put in mature, but it's already possible to see the pattern emerging that we've planned for it. I don't think I'll ever be a great gardener, but I can now appreciate the satisfaction that creating a garden brings. Looking at this photo, I've been trying to work out what the large whitish object in the right foreground can be. I think I must have been standing behind someone and managed to include their left shoulder. Must close now. Back soon with more (D.V.) Love, Mike and Ann.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Crowbard said...

I could swear I've seen Ann in that blouse but judging from your more recent garden photies perhaps it was Capability Brown in a fancy shirt?
LuvBruv.

FCTP said...

Mike --- "before" photos are always good to remind of the mess we started with. Just wondering, could you take a "now" photo from about the same angle?

Chuck

Unknown said...

Hi Chuck, Good to hear from you. As soon as I'm back within striking distance of my own key board I'll try and oblige with an 'after' snapshop. It's always interesting to see what eighteen months and a lot of effort have accomplished. Regards, Mike.

Unknown said...

See photo on Monday, 8th September.