Wednesday 4 June 2008

Wednesday.

 

The photo was taken a fortnight ago and shows granddaughter Amelia dressing up -as her venerable grandfather I suspect - which does very little credit to either of us. Today we spent in Long Melford. Set off at 7 a.m. and went to an antique fair. Very pleasant and sociable day. Sold a sword to an American family. It was the longest small sword I've ever had (I know this sounds nonsensical, but it isn't really -not if you know swords and their nomenclature). Got home about four thirty, unloaded car, and have been pottering and computering since then (with a break for supper - cold roast beef with stir fried vegetables which tasted remarkably like bubble and squeak, of which I'm very fond, followed by bread and butter pudding with custard). Time for bed. Will try and make more sense on my next blog. Goodnight.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nea said...

Yes, please try, becuse I thought Bubble and Squeak was stir-fried vegetables?