Sunday 27 April 2008

Still Sunday.




No explanation needed of photo. It's a small, early 18th century wall clock that I put to rights (and photographed) some years ago. London made, and in a red laquer case. Must take camera out and get some more photies of Suffolk in spring. The last few times we've been out in the car we've got a mile or two up the road and I've said to Ann "Oh blow. I've forgotten the camera again." It's one of the penalties of being in my prime - memory skids occasionally. Another is dropping off to sleep in my chair after lunch and waking up an hour later feeling foul. Not every day, thank goodness. About twice a week. Nasty middle aged habit. Must strive against it. Oh well, it's time for proper sleep- in bed- good night all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nea said...

It is a beautiful colour!
Just talked to Gt.Gran. She had been speaking to Mick, but my call cut him off. Oooops! She had been asleep in her chair too when Mick called, but she is nearly 100! She said you had been to see her earlier in the day.

Unknown said...

Yes, and we all three went to sleep in our chairs after lunch- until Uncle Mick phoned that is !!!!!